Hello
We are interested by the Table Grid Editor plugin. We need to include in issues a list of values coming from an external applications. As the number of lines can be huge, I would like to know if there are any limitations.
Thanks
Stéphane
Hi Stephane,
I couldn't find any limits in the documentation but I've send an email to someone at iDalko (vendor of the plugin) with a link to this question. They should give you an answer soon!
Best,
Maarten
(Thanks Maarten for the ping)
Bonjour Stephane,
There is no limit in the number of rows that can be associated to an issue - the table grid editor (and reader) provide pagination and filtering.
If you would like to check your use case in more detail, just send a mail to support dot tge at idalko dot com and we can provide additional comments.
Francis
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.