I want to distinguish between a text field that uses the default text renderer and one that uses the wiki style renderer and was wondering if there's a way to distinguish between them from the rest API?
Hi Terry,
Take a look at this old question/answer in Google's cached search results.
As far as I know, Jamie's answer on there is still a valid - this information isn't available via the JIRA REST API. Hopefully someone can correct me if I am wrong.
What you can do is use the expand parameter to expand "renderedFields"to get rendered values in the response.
For example:https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/issue/CONFSERVER-23209?fields=description&expand=renderedFields
hi @Sam Hall this API gives the set of rendered fields, but doesnt give if its wiki rendered or text rendered, any idea about it?
@Terry Denney were you able to get any solution for this issue? im looking for the same kind of query
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.