Hi guys! I have been trying to find solution to this problem for the past few days without any success. Here's what I'm trying to do.
I have a main table with a set of rows which looks somewhat like this:
Within the same space I have a set of dedicated child pages created from a template with exact same set of rows and values in them, only vertically oriented:

So basically my main table includes the content of all child pages in horisontal format. I'm trying to connect those dedicated pages to the main table via 'Create From Template' macro and using 'Excerpt' macro on the template dedicated page. The idea is for 'Excerpt' macro to fetch values 1 to 9 (headers are always the same, so they are not included) and to use some other macro to include these values to the main table adding new row each time. Here's where the problem comes in.
I defined a specific label for template page and tried using 'Page Properties Report' macro to paste the values to my main table. However this macro won't support wikimarkup and creates its own table insted. Using 'Excerpt Include' macro does not help either: it just wont paste values to the existing table. I was also trying to find a way to create a hyperlink that would add to one of the pasted values for easy access to dedicated pages, but I guess I'll leave it for another time.
Yeah, I know it's TL:DR but I hope someone could help me with advice. Thanks!