Hi,
I am new to JIRA. I am facing issue related to Assignee. I have created user-id for the user, however after doing soo, I am still unable to view assignee name while assigning particular request.
Plz help.
Regards,
Anup
Hi Anup - The first thing to do is to check that your user (or a group/role they are part of) has been granted the 'Assignable user' permission in your project.
Hi Anup, in addition to Sam's correct answer, try using one of JIRA's "helper" tools.
The Permission Helper uncovers why a user can or cannot interact with an issue. For example, a user isn't in a needed group or project role.
Use this tool to start any permission investigation.
You can check for the "Assignable User" permission this way as well as manually in the permission scheme.
Location: Admin > System > Permission helper
This tool is also in the "Admin" menu of an issue's view screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.