Hi guys,
How can I configure conditions and post-functions to do the import CSV files?What kind of call Jira uses for this function?
If there is the necessity to limit te quantity of import, for example, how can Ido?
Tks a lot!!
Karla
Hi @Karla Cavalcanti!
Have you managed to find any solution?
Thanks!
Hi Grigory!
Not yet =/
But I think this is not possible to configure by CSV file.
Tks
Hi @Karla Cavalcanti
There's nothing to thank for.
I'm sorry you haven't found any solutions.
I also think this is not possible, at least, not without any additional apps.
Have a nice day!
Yeah, me too!
Thanks grigory!!
Have a nice day too!
regards
Hi, @Karla Cavalcanti !
Forgot to mention it yesterday...
As long as we agreed that there is no solution for the issue, could you please write it below (short answer message stating this fact) and mark the answer as accepted so that it wouldn't be opened anymore.
If it's not too much trouble.
Thank you in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.