Jira has a nice feature, where in the Applications -> Application access page, I can assign specific Active Directory groups that can have access to Jira. So even though I'm pointing to an OU with lots of users, only those who are in the JiraUsers group will count aginst my user license seats.
This doesn't seem to exist in Confluence? If I point Confluence to the same Users OU as Jira, ALL those users get access to Confluence, and I go over my user license limit. Not all the users in that OU should have access to Confluence, so I have to move them to another OU, which is really annoying when I should just be able to assign access with a .
Is there a way to pick which users shoud use Confluence user licenses based on an AD group?
I did assign Global Permission to the ConfluenceUsers AD group, but any user that gets added to the Users OU is getting added in my user license count.