Hi!
If I use rest api for "get issue" GET /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}. Depends on user prefered language to get issue.status.name or depends on something else? For example: If I have user with prefered language: English. It returns issue.status.name = "In progress". For language czech it return "V reseni". What I can do to have same return for everyone.
Thanks
Hi Vickor - Welcome to the community.
As far as I know it does depend on the user's prefered languange preference, as you say.
I could think of one possibilty to force the same language for everyone, but it is not nice: use Set Preference to set their language to whatever you want before making futher calls. Sounds horrible, but might work.
Just to add - You might want also to try asking this over at: https://community.developer.atlassian.com as well (if you haven't already).
There are a lot of helpful and experienced people over there, so you will probably get a quicker response.
You can read more about the Developer Community in this article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/The-Atlassian-Developer-Community/ba-p/459061
Thank you very much. I think I can deal with by id of status. I hope it will work.
Thanks again
Just in case: when you request all statuses you get both the localized and untranslated names:
/rest/api/2/status/rest/api/2/project/<PROJECTCODE>/statuses
The transition names are only available as localized names.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.