Hi, I'm currently having an inconvenience when adding "deep links" to a Confluence page. These links pretty much look like URL but use schemes other than "http". For example, a link such as myapp://menu/section is expected to launch our mobile app and automatically redirect users to the specified "menu" and "section".
The problem that I'm having is that regardless the way how I insert the link in the page, it will work fine the first time, but after editing the page (even when leaving the link and everything around it untouched), the link will be gone. That is, the href parameter is removed and even though the text still looks like a hyperlink, it has lost this abilitie for none of the inline tools will show up anymore, nor resaving/previewing the page will add them back. It seems like the server permorms URL validation and removes seemingly "invalid" ones before rendering the editor.
We decided not to use HTML macros or the Source Editor plugin for safety reasons, so editing the HTML markup itself doesn't appear to be an option. So I'm wondering if there's any workaround to make these sort of "custom" hyperlinks stay in place, or if it's a known bug others are also aware of.
Thanks in advance!