I have the following code added to the header via Space tools -> Look and Feel -> Sidebar, Header & Footer.
{note:icon=none}*This documentation is outdated*. [View the home page of the latest release.|http://docs.test.com/]{note}
It does not render properly in the Header. What could be the issue, please?
I am using Confluence 6.
Hi Nirdesha,
your markup works fine with Confluence 5. I am not able to test on Version 6, we did not update yet. The problem seems to be in Confluence 6.
Can someone please try that with Confluence 6?
Yes, this worked fine with version 5 , which we used before upgrading.
Any help guys?
I think there is no problem in your header code that you want to insert. Make sure that you have placed it in the correct place, for instance, below the <header> tag and make sure that you didn't alter or remove any existing code.
Hope that will help you.
Thank you.
Thanks for you reply!
Given below is a screenshot to give you an idea where we have added the code. It does not work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.