I have a project, call it ACC for accounting. I have a user group called Account Managers. I need people in the group to be able to create/view/edit their own, and only their own individual, tickets. No one outside of the Account Managers group can view any tickets in this project.
I have a permission scheme set up where only a few admin users and the Account Managers can create tickets. In this permission scheme I've tested having the Account Managers group have the "Browse Projects" permission but when the group has it, they can view other people's tickets. And when they don't have it, they can't select the project in the "Create" menu and so can't create tickets.
I set up a security level scheme as well, with the ticket reporter and ticket assignee have access to the "Browse Projects" permission. But it doesn't appear to be actually affecting anything.
Can anyone walk me through how I can set this up or if there's anything I'm missing?