In my workflow I have a transition on a step of "Send Letter", it fires a "Send Generic Letter" event. I have JETI configured a Notification for the "Send Generic Letter" event to send to my email address with a template letter. I have tested the letter with my issue key and it sends fine, so there are no customfield errors or anything of that nature interfering. I have JETI context configured for my project and my issue type to use the JETI Notification.
In the issue, I click the "Send Letter" button. No letter is sent. I change my JIRA notification to send me a generic email on the Send Generic Letter event, and an email is sent - so know I know the event is firing correctly.
There is nothing in the logs to indicate an error. Other projects are sending letters on transitions, but they are transitions that move from one step to the next, not on itself so I don't know if that is the problem or not.
I am at a loss as to what else to try to make this work and it is critical for my project. We are running JIRA 5.1.4 and JETI 5.2.7.