Hi,
I'm not able to assign anyone to the issue.
All permissions required are correct:
- Browse Projects
Project Role (Developers)
Project Role (Administrators)
Project Role (Users)
Project Role (Customer)
- Assign Issues
Project Role (Developers)
Project Role (Administrators)
Project Role (Customer)
- Assignable User
Project Role (Developers)
Project Role (Administrators)
Project Role (Users)
Project Role (Customer)
Now I have secutiry scheme as well (We don't want customer to see other issues beside his own). Scheme looks like below:
Customer Default Customer for BUG, Users / Groups / Project Roles:
Current Assignee
Project Lead
Project Role (Administrators)
Project Role (Developers)
Project Role (Users)
Reporter
I created test user for myself and add it to customer role, then I creted test ticket, because I need to be Reporter of this issue to see it, and I don't have permission to assign issue to anyone else. Nothing happens when I click on my own name.
Can anyone help with that?
