When comparing two versions of a page that has a big table, some data is displayed in separately created columns and some is deleted and I have to reformat table manually.
Is it a normal behavior of Confluence?
How can I fix it?
It looks like a known issue:
Broken diff: Table's change ended up outside the table
I don't think you can fix it, it seems like something our development team needs to work out with comparing versions of tables because notifications of changes also distort tables:
Confluence table - shifted cells in notification email
Hello Ann.
Thank you for your reply and the information provided!As for Broken diff: Table's change ended up outside the table - as it is marked as Resolved I cannot Vote for it to increase its priority.
Could you please inform me how to reopen the ticket or raise its priority?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.