I am using deck of cards macro and inside using few cards where I am defining a toogle cloak and inside clock I had wriiten some text.
I am trying to include above page in a new page using Excerpt include but it is not redering first two cards?
Hi Pratik,
I have tried your setting in our Confluence and it works on my side.
Could you please explain in more detail your excerpt and excerpt include pages? Maybe with a screenshot?
In second page also "I am using deck of cards macro and inside using few cards where I am defining a toogle cloak and inside clock" I am using Excerpt include .
Putting the excerpt include into a card in the second page also works for me.
Could you please add the source view or storage format of your pages? Otherwise, I can't reproduce your problem.
Maybe there's a problem with the ids of the cloak. Try to change the ids, so that there are no duplicated toggle ids on the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.