pp.jpg
I want to get Sum of this columns...
how to write code, to get Sum Value ??
You don't need a code. Next to the Hide Empty drop-down you have chosen, click on Total and check the value for creating a total for rows. This will display the sum at the list column
Hi Peter I want to create a Balance Column to get this value Balance= Credit - Debit + Balance.PrevMember
For this you would probably need to create a custom Measure. Since I'm not sure how to access PrevMember, I'll let eazyBI support to answer this one.
Hi Peter I am using this code for Balance Value, now only the first and second row is not working correctly. CASE WHEN NOT [Time].CurrentMember IS [Time].DefaultMember THEN CASE WHEN [Issue].CurrentMember.Level IS [Issue].[Issue] THEN [Measures].[Balancestart ] + CASE WHEN [Time].CurrentMember IS YTD([Time].CurrentMember).Item(0) THEN Sum( {[Issue].[Issue].Members.Item(0) : [Issue].CurrentMember}, [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] ) ELSE Sum( {[Issue].[Issue].Members.Item(0) : [Issue].CurrentMember}, [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] ) + Sum( YTD([Time].CurrentMember.PrevMember), ([Issue].DefaultMember, [Measures].[Credit]) - ([Issue].DefaultMember, [Measures].[Debit]) ) END ELSE [Measures].[Balancestart ] + Sum( YTD([Time].CurrentMember), [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] ) END ELSE [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] END
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.