Hi,
I am sriram from dupont sustainable solutions. I am using the trial version of JIRA project management tool for the last one week
I would like to have a few questions for us to use this tool for Bug tracking purpose as well as project management tool for software testing and development team
my jira login id: sriram3031@gmail.com
1. Adding the Custom field options issue types which is available in the Create issue page, so that we can add out bug types(Functional,Design,Typo) so that we can track the each issues in terms of types
2. Adding the custom fields by the administrator to include the BUG cycle, so that we can track the each cycles of the issues
3. Adding the reports like Pareto chart so that we can produce our reports to development team in detailed manner
Please let me know in case if you need more clarity of this queries
Thanks,
Sriram