I'm still figuring out SR for Confluence, and I'm just wondering if something I want to do is a dead-end or not (before I invest too much time on it).
One of the biggest issues we run into is auditing the visibility of content in Confluence. As a very simple, anybody-can-check auto-audit, I was thinking about making my first real exercise with SR4C to be setting up a routine that checks for pages visible to external user accounts and either adds a panel, footer, or label to the page saying so.
All of our "internal" accounts belong to a common group (let's call it 'internal-users'). This scripted behavior would look for any and all pages that can be successfully loaded by even a single user account that is not a member of 'internal-users'. If it can be, then let's say it adds a "customer-visible" label to the page.
Likewise, in reverse, if the security is changed and a visible page is restricted to internal-only, the "customer-visible" label is removed.
Is this a feasible thing to pursue? Is there maybe a simpler approach? I'm basically ruling out anything that requires mass education of our user-base.
Thanks!