Have Projet Called "XX" which has 3 Issue Type, Each issue type having different create Screen.
I have Configured "Environment Drop Down List" Custom Filed In Three issue types.
Environment Field has " Dev, QA, PRod" value.
When I select "PROD" value, I have to Enable " PRoduction Category" Drop down List" Field. If i select other values, Have to hide "Production Category" Value.
I have implemented the same in Three issue types (Three Create issue Screen).
and also created Three diferent behvaiour also.
"ENvironment Custom field Not refreshing, IF i change issue type one to another, the one which i select last time, it would populate, i want to refresh each time .
i want to show environment default value "None" , if i turn any ther issue type.
example :
If i selet "Issue Type 1 ", then "Environment ="PRod", then i swith over, Issue type 2, but issue type 2 showing the"Enironment ="Prod", i wan to show th default value.
Does it make sense?
Environment : Field :
FormField Env = getFieldByName ("Environment")
FormField ProductionCategory = getFieldByName ("Production Category")
String EnvVal = (String) Env.getValue()
if (EnvVal == "PROD")
{
ProductionCategory.setHidden(false)
ProductionCategory.setRequired(true)
}
else {
ProductionCategory.setHidden(true)
ProductionCategory.setRequired(false)
}