I'm attempting to migrate a Confluence server and it's not working. I installed postgresql on the new server (same version as old), and created a database to match the old one. I "dumped" the old one, and loaded it into the new one with no errors. I also installed tomcat on the new server, and performed a new install of Confluence using the WAR file. When I go to my new server (http://server:8080/confluence) I'm brought to the "Configure Database" page. I select "Direct JDBC Connection" to match the old installation, enter in the correct URL and user name and password to match the old one, yet, I always get the error message shown above. I don't understand the error message - I was hoping the tables already exist in the database, but confluence isn't so happy. Was it expecting a database with no tables? I tried that too and the end result is always the same - tomcat dies. Any help would be appreciated.