I'm currently evaluating JIRA and Fisheye on Windows as a replacement for an existing Change-Request and Change-Control system (ie. it managed source code changes and let you link checkins with change-requests (aka issues/bugs)).
I've installed both and have linked JIRA and Fisheye and have a project link between my JIRA project and my Fisheye repositary. In JIRA (/admin/ViewFishEyeConfig.jspa) I see my Fisheye repo and my Mapped JIRA project listed correctly in the "Fisheye Entity Mappings" section. I also see repo activity in my JIRA activity stream, so it looks like the two things are talking to each other.
When viewing an issue in my JIRA project, however, I don't see any "source" tab, or any way of linking my repo commits to this activity.
I've read about the smart comments when doing a commit, but that doesn't really meet our requirements because it a) lets you commit without a related issue, and b) is open to mistakes by simple mistyping.
How do I link commits from my repo in Fisheye to an issue in JIRA?
Thanks,
Gary