Hi,
I am trying to import a project from Project Import feature, I got this error.
no 'key' field for Issue xxxx while importing a project
This is an urgent situation, no one answers my ticket from support.
Regards,
Deniz
Hi Deniz,
I was checking this case and it seems that it was resolved by restoring a snapshot of the VM. The issue didn't happened afterwards. We couldn't find the root cause for this error, but the issue was corrected by a restoring procedure.
I'll proceed in closing this question for now.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Can you paste me your support key? I'll check it myself.
I am sorry, what you mean the support key? By the way, the ticket number is [JSP-211316]. thanks..
I'm getting the same problem.
There was a problem parsing the backup XML file at /opt/jira/data/import/entities.xml: No 'key' field for Issue 68552.
Although the issueid with 68552 does not exist on the entities.xml or on the database.
Hello @Rodrigo Girardi Adami
What do we do if the backup is from Cloud(source)? Its not possible to do restore snapshot on cloud. Or do you mean a snapshot of the server(target)
Sonny
Hi Deniz, I also got the same error. Did you find a solution?
Hi All, did you find a solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.