I am trying to access my company portal url but it is not getting recognised as a url in readme.md
On inspecting the html the href attribute is not even added.
I have added screen shots.inspect.png
This looks like a bug in Stash's current implementation of Markdown, you can create a bug report here.
As a workaround, you can use %5C in the URL in place of the backspace like this:
%5C
[Rooth Joshwa](http://peopleportal2/my/activeperson.aspx?accountname=sapient%5Crjoshw)
Edit: I investigated some more, and according to RFC 3986, a backslash can not be part of an URI. So it's not a bug, and the above suggestion is the right way to write the URI.
Whats in the actual markdown?
#<a name="contributors"></a>Contributors * <a href="http://peopleportal2/my/activeperson.aspx?accountname=sapient\sbane7"> Saurabh Banerjee</a> - PM * [Priyanka Hasija](http://peopleportal2/my/activeperson.aspx?accountname=sapient\phasij) - Project Manager * [Rooth Joshwa](http://peopleportal2/my/activeperson.aspx?accountname=sapient\\rjoshw) - Java Developer //trying out escaping the /
#<a name="contributors"></a>Contributors * <a href="http://peopleportal2/my/activeperson.aspx?accountname=sapient\sbane7"> Saurabh Banerjee</a> - PM * [Priyanka Hasija](http://peopleportal2/my/activeperson.aspx?accountname=sapient\phasij) - Project Manager * [Rooth Joshwa](http://peopleportal2/my/activeperson.aspx?accountname=sapient\rjoshw) - Java Developer // trying out escaping the \
Thanks, it works now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.