My end result is that I'm trying to keep an eye on many teams activities, beginning with ensuring that they are creating and using Code Review tasks.
I'm looking to create a dashboard that only shows me stories and assignees where the story is missing a task with a certain name in the current sprint.
So I've been able to get all of the stories in a given sprint with
issuetype = story and sprint in opensprints()
Now I'm trying to figure out how to use JQL to eliminate stories that have a child task with the words "Code Review". These tasks are pretty easy to find with
issuetype = "Technical Task" and sprint in opensprints() and summary ~ "Code Review"
so I need the intersection of the two above queries, and I'm having a difficult time finding it - I think the issue in/not in linkedIssuesFromQuery("JQL query") plugin might help and I"ve installed it, but so far, I haven't found the solution.
If anyone has addressed this problem in the past or something similar to it, I would be grateful to hear what your solutions are.
Thanks!