in Confluence I know administrators can add watchers. Is there a way to allow users to be able to add other watchers to a page too.
Jira does that and I am wondering if Confluence can do the same.
Hi there,
Yes you could if the user is the space creator/administrator or if its the user personal space. Please try the following steps
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra
That still requires admin rights, isn't it?
Oh shoot missed that. Every pages, yeah only admin. Owner of the personal space and space, should be able to do this. Editing my answer to avoid any confusion.
Sorry.....
As far as I can see only an Admin user can do that.
Heya,
Just create a new improvement request on this.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-25393
Please add a comment on it if necessary.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.