Somebody know library that use JIRA in java.
I would like create a connect for java that I can download information
Than you
I'm not sure I understand what you are looking for here. There are three broad things it might be from what you've said:
For the third one, you don't need to use Java, you can write in any language you want, as long as it can issue REST calls. There is an example chunk of code called the JRJC, but I generally don't bother with it because we get a lot of questions here about it where the answer comes down to "it will be far more simple if you did this yourself with a direct REST call instead of trying to wedge it through the JRJC"
thank you
I like kwon that librari use JIRA to connect with java
I'm sorry, that makes no sense at all. Which of the three options is closest to what you are trying to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.