Good afternoon!
Could suggest the official company representatives Atlassian in the CIS countries, and can tell something about the product helpdesk for JIRA
Atlassian don't generally have sales people who do this, they rely on existing customers, partners and experts.
What would you like to know about Service Desk? There's plenty of online material, and if that doesn't answer your questions, then feel free to ask here, or maybe engage a local partner/expert
Thank you very much for your quick response!
The question of the helpdesk for jira, this product is better than jira service desk, what are the advantages, since no one can from the representatives of companies to accurately answer this question.
Sorry, I misunderstood. I did not realise that "help desk for JIRA" was a product.
I can't tell you much more than the documentation - see http://www.teamlead.ru/display/HFJ/HelpDesk+for+JIRA+vs+JIRA+Service+Desk
The add-on makes a plain JIRA a bit more "help desk" like, but does not implement Queues, Reporting, Knowledge Base, simplified workflows or issue types, etc, and it exposes the customers to the issues directly, rather than a simplified view
Good morning!
If necessary, Atlassian may provide support in the implementation of Help desks for JIRA, this plug-in, as I understand, was developed by Teamlead, and only they are involved in support?
Could you clarify this,please.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.