Hi all,
first of all sorry about my english, and my knowledge of JIRA.
Can i export data of the gadgets?
Thanks
Aleix
PD: my firsts steps in JIRA
No worries Aleix, there are all sorts of people here We are kind
There is no direct way to export from the gadget itself but really, most gadgets are showing results from filters. This data is exportable from the issue navigator
This link below may be of use to you
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Exporting+Search+Results+to+Microsoft+Excel
Ohhh thanks!
I can see it. And I see that in the left side i can select the data that i want to display. I've got a lot of filtering elements to adjust my data export.
Perfect! I'm sure that i will have more questions, but i will try to solve myself reading documentation after write here.
Hi,
I need to create a report with the data that I have in a Activity Stream, not with filters, I need to get the data in activity stream exported in a document automatically.
For instance I have a Activity Stream that list all the issues that I have worked. So I would li to get a list of all the issues that have worked on a specific day.
Were you able to find a solution, I need to export the activity stream data to a report as well.
Was anyone able to resolve this or is it still an open question. I am trying to export activity stream data into a report.
How can i work with our product Influence or short gide
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.