Hello.I have used internal setup of JIRA and done the following steps:
I would like to go forword with internal (not on demand) setup, and get domain https://tabula.atlassian.net.
What kind of secure solutions can Atlasian suggest in case of Jira internal setup?
Thanks in advance,
Hakob
How can you host your site on *.atlassian.net when the domain does not belong to you?
It's internal, and he can do whatever he pleases with his DNS ?!?!?
I think you should clarify what you mean by "secure solutions". Addressing what ? Additional tools? Setup? Don't you trust your users ?
Go through the process of securing the server and the Tomcat web server. Review and audit the usage of plugins. Review and audit permissions/roles/etc to find any loop holes. Make sure they are exactly as you need it. Review any other customizations that have been made.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.