I am trying to model changes to a custom field in a JIRA ticket over time and I am having a very difficult time. From the screen shot below, I am trying to model a score, which is a single selection list custom field in JIRA. I have values on the score dating back to the creation of the issue in March (with a value of High), then again in October (value of Medium), and then an update in November (with a value of Low). Here is what I am seeing and the calculated field I have defined:
image2016-11-17 21:17:55.png
I have the following definition for the custom field in my advanced settings:
[jira.customfield_10133]
data_type = "string"
changes = true
separate_table = true
And for my import I have checked import changes:
image2016-11-17 21:20:46.png
In addition to having checked "Import Issue Change History".
What am I missing?
Many thanks for any assistance!