Hi,
I want to see lists of all the open/pending tasks in Confluence 5.10.3. Is there any best way to do it.
Hi Vivek,
You can use the built-in Task Report macro to show you all open tasks.
Hi Rob,
I am already using Task Report macro, is there any other or better solution than that.
There's no better solution using standard Confluence functionality. JIRA is Atlassian's full task list application and they've just bought Trello as well, so there is no expectation they'll improve Confluence Tasks.
There are a number of add-ons that improve Confluence Tasks though, and you can find them here. Hopefully one of those will give you the functionality you need at the right price
What about the task report macro does not suit your needs?
No, I am using Server version, is there any sql query for that to get pending task data.
The server version has the task report macro too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.