How to retrieve jira issue
The whole point of using an issue tracker is that you can find your data. Start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Searching+for+Issues
You can do this JQL query
project = GHS and "Dev Provided By" is not EMPTY
where Dev Provided By is a custom field.
I am new for jira.
can you provide me actual code or any links?
Thanks in advance.
name of my custom field is Sprint
I have to do by program.
as I send a ajax request with Custom Field Id(Sprint id) to rest api and I want in response as list of those issues.
Please suggest me.
Thanks
Ok, well, start at https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+REST+APIs - there's a good introduction to using the Jira REST API, and examples, inlcuding stuff about fetching custom field data.
The name of your field doesn't matter, and what "code" are you looking for? Are you writing a plugin, external system or something else?
Timothy's "code" above can simply be put into Jira's search and will return what you've asked to look for.
I want to via active objects
I'm sorry, but now you're just randomly quoting bits of the system without any explanation of whatever you are thinking.
Please, look at the previous answers, work through what they say, and then post relevant questions, or you simply won't get any help.
What you've just done here is a bit like:
... can you see why we're confused?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.