How can we suppress the error message on JIRA create screen as the one attached here.
You should not get rid of the message, it is telling the user why they cannot create the issue.
If you want to let them create the issue without that field, then go into the field configuration and make the field optional.
That is something i don't want.
I need an answer to remove that customfield* part since it more technical
Otherwise if it is showing field name , that is ok
Ah, ok, it's just the wording of the message. I'm afraid that is buried in the core code and I suspect it's in the java rather than a template, so you'd have to recompile the class throwing the error message. If it is a template, then that's a little easier, because they're simple text and you can just change them in the installation without recompiling anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.