Hi. I need a filter to show issues that transition from one status to another (the business team needs to know when an issue comes in their queue if it came from the normal approval or if it was rejected back up to them, since each require different actions).
The workflow goes 'New'->'Open'->'In Review'->'In Approval'->'Closed'... if an issue is rejected while 'In Approval' it goes back to 'In Review'.
Is it possible to write JQL so the team knows if the issue came into 'In Review' from 'Open' or from 'In-Approval'?
I tried...
project = ITCM AND status changed from "In Approval" to "In Review" and status = "In Review"
but... when an issue is rejected back to 'In Review' it can be sent back to 'Open' if more information is needed. Then, the issue will move from Open to In Review again. My filter above catches these because that status transition has happened in the lifecycle but I don't want those reported.
So, is there a why to use JQL to get the last status or the last transition? Then, I could write 2 filters one where issues go from 'Open->In Review' and one where issues went from 'In Approval->In Review'.
Any help is appriecated.
Thanks,
Mike