I get an error message saying that I cannot start a sprint because I don't have admin rights to 2 projects. I do have admin rights to the first project - I don't have admin rights to the second project but no one can figure out how the 2 got linked together. I can CLOSE a sprint. I can't start one because of the 2nd project. Any advice? Thanks!
Your board filter includes the second project somehow. Check the filter for it. Or, someone else's board includes issues that are in your sprint and in that other project.
Do you have issues from both the projects on the board? Check your filter to make sure.
Thanks for your prompt responses. I have no filters that associates the 2. The owner of the second project says that he has checked for filters and none exists. I did clone an issue from project 2 and thought that was causing it so I actually deleted it and create a new one. Looking at the original project 2 ticket, I see no reference to my ticket in the Linked Issues field.
Can you attach a picture of the board's general configuration screen?
Thanks for the prompt responses. Turns out that another person with admin rights had some setting that was blocking my efforts. Not sure what that was but it's now working for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.