Hi @Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist],
I have issues with a SR scripted field with Date Time search template and Date Time return value. Is it possible to use such custom field in IssueFunction in dateCompare(... JQL function? If not, is it possible to improve the function to include scripted field when the expected return type is a date?
Using JIRA 7.0.10 and SR 4.3.3
My use case : I have a review issue per version, each confirmed review issue has an expected deploiement date. and each confirmed review issue is linked to autocreated deployement issues present in a separat project (a deployment issue per environnement type : test, preproduction, production... etc).
Now each deployement issue, has a scripted field that gets the "Expected deploiement date" on the review issue.
I wish to use this scripted field to make somme JQL queries. Ex. "Scripted Expected deploiement date < duedate +2w"
Thank You,