Hi Bill,
Your question didn't appeared in the description but I'll paste here another answers I've found on how to setup Google Apps.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
I appreciate the input..the question was for confluence server..but that plugin in that thread is archived.
I did find this one from Craftware that will suit out needs. Jira.craftware.pl
@bill.martin.jrHere is an updated link - https://www.appfusions.com/display/GAPPSAUTHC/Home This authenticator by AppFusions is alive, well, and supported since 2012 (and ongoing...) - as are all AppFusions plugins and integrations.
Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itoywewNGKg
Bill - "Archived" on Marketplace does not mean dead - and never did. And this authenticator is also not - and never has been. Please do not suggest otherwise. The AppFusions business is 5 yrs old, with a very large portfolio of solutions that are used by 100s of Atlassian customers..
Thank you for the cross- reference. Here is an updated link - https://www.appfusions.com/display/GAPPSAUTHC/Home Evals from info@appfusions.com every day.
We use Appfusions google drive for jira and confluence...were fans of Appfusion :-)
Thank you Bill. BTW - if you do not have the latest updates on Google Drive for Confluence and JIRA - you *MUST* upgrade ASAP. The plugins required refactoring to Google's new APIs and Auth schemes and Google will *stop* supporting the old ones around April 20 - and so these are critical updates to be done. info@appfusions.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.