I have a bunch of pages in a space that include references to things like client names. I want to be able to clone this space and have a means of updating the client name (amongst several other parameters) to some new value so that I can then commence working on documentation tailored to a specific client.
I can imagine a couple of ways of achieving this and this leaves my quite surprised that there is not a built-in feature or an obviously available plugin that will do what I want.
- I could export a space and run a bunch of search/replace operations.
- Nicer would be a configuration page for a space where I could set as many variables as I like and have these used when rendering page content within the space. These could be interpreted statically, i.e. when a page template is used, or dynamically, i.e. resolved at the time the page is rendered so that I can change them.
Is there a feature or plugin I am failing to see that can achieve this?