Hello to all, does Velocity template supports in JIRA version 4.1 by default?
If not, how to install it?
Please suggest.
Thanks.
Sorry, I don't understand the question. Jira uses velocity templates internally, in all versions, but I don't know what you're actually asking beyond that?
When i paste the Velocity template from https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Creating+a+Custom+Release+Notes+Template+Containing+Release+Comments, it does not retrieve the data programmtically. That why, i say the JIRA does not support Velocity template.
I have a custom field name GPS Type.
How to retrieve the data programmtically through Velocity template?
EDIT:
Sorry about that. I paste the Velocity template source code from https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Creating+a+Custom+Release+Notes+Template+Containing+Release+Comments into Edit/Configure Release Note section. Then i save as HTML, it does not retrieve the data programmatically.
For instance, i would like retrieve a data for GPS Type field.
Please help.
It's still unclear what you are asking. Jira clearly does "support velocity template" because most of the system uses velocity to render pages.
It helps that you've actually started to tell us what you mean, but I can't see where you are getting stuck. The instructions on that page work fine in the test system I'm tinkering with at the moment, so I don't know where you are stuck. Could you explain what you've done, in detail, and tell us what parts of the documentation you have done differently?
Sorry about that. I paste the Velocity template source code from https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Creating+a+Custom+Release+Notes+Template+Containing+Release+Comments into Edit/Configure Release Note section (http://eda-prod-hud02:8080/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?atl_token=Id8Et8i1r8&version=11537&styleName=Html&projectId=10434&Create=Create). Then i save as HTML, it does not retrieve the data programmatically.
For instance, i would like to retrieve a data for GPS Type field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.