I'm looking for some ideas for version control in Confluence.
Our situation is this: We are using Confluence for our customer-facing documentation. We plan to make our site available to anonymous users (our clients) but want to use the comments section on the page for internal review by named users without having those comments visible to the anonymous users. We've not found a way to do this in Confluence. We've tried Scroll Versions, but it is very buggy and crashes other parts of Confluence. I am not sure the functionality we need exists there, either.
We thought we had solved the problem with separate "draft" and "production" spaces, but links and images don't play well when moved from one space to another and Atlassian has said that this is "expected behavior."
I am wondering how everyone else handles version control and, in particular, retention of comments that accompany a page review.
TIA!