Hi,
When using the Acivity Stream macro in confluence to display the activity stream from JIRA, the urls produced by the Activity stream point to the wiki itself rather than JIRA.
One of a users brought this to our attention and I can't find any way to change that so I take it it is a bug in the Activity Stream.
image2014-10-13 17:5:1.png
Do you have a different view?
Did you check the configuration of your application links? These links are used in the activity stream.
@Geert Graat, all the display url is pointing to the right JIRA instance.
Anything else I could be missing. Smells like bug to me.
image2014-10-14 9:43:1.png
Thanks,
Javier
Configuration looks OK. I would take this to Atlassian support, they can further investigate your configuration and see if it is a bug.
What was the resolution for this? We're experiencing the same issue on Confluence 5.10.2 pulling in JIRA issues from JIRA 6.2.5.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.