I was wondering if there was a quick way to see the amount of total task hours or story points assigned to each person during a sprint? This will be helfpul when I am loading or tracking sprints to make sure each assignee is not overloaded.
I know you can sort the swimlanes in work view by assignee, or I can create quick filters for each person on the team and view that in plan and work views, but in both cases it just shows the total amount of tickets / cards assigned to each person and not the total amount of hours / story points assigned to each. I can certainly add the hours up on each card manually for the assignee but I was hoping for just a quick view where Jira would do the totals for me.
This seems like a simple request, but so far I have turned up nothing on the internets regarding this.