We are in the process of moving from JIRA OnDemand to the installed version and I was noticing a big difference. In the OnDemand site, the logo in the top left of the screen had a drop-down button that offered me the option of selecting JIRA or Confluence, to easily switch between the 2 apps. However, now that we have installed these pieces, there is no drop-down on the logo to allow us to easily switch between Confluence or the Crucible/Fisheye piece that we also installed. We have to manually enter the URL for each piece in the address bar of the browser to switch between the apps. Any ideas on how we can make it easier to switch between our JIRA, Confluence, and Fisheye/Crucible pieces?
Also, the Activity Stream, Confluence QuickNav, and Confluence Page gadgets that I put on the dashboard are blank. I added a subscription to my Confluence instance and those 3 gadgets appeared, but like I said, they are all blank. Any ideas on why that would be occurring?