Hi! Basic question is: can you have a selection of different auto-generated page layouts within the same space?
Now for more detail: I have a space within which I want to create a number of templates - which one would be used would depend on what task the user within the space is carrying out. By page templates, I mean completely different column layouts - so Task 1 could involve a three-column layout. Task 2 could just have one column, and Task 3 might have one three boxes along the top, with a larger single box below it on the page. So if our user has those three tasks (Task 1, Task 2, and Task 3) which he carries out on a daily basis, and is in his space, and then goes to the landing page for where Task 2 is to be carried out (eg. raising a change request) could he create his new page, and that new page would reflect the Task 2 template (which is what I mean by auto-generated)? Following that, could he go to the page from where Task 3 is to be carried out (eg. propose a new product idea) - within the same space, remember - and then create a new page, which would reflect the template for Task 3? Is this possible? My issue is that when I create a template, it only gives me the option to layout one single box on a page and give it some headers, or add some tables etc., rather than create an entire page layout which can replicate in some areas within a space, while in other areas within that same space, people can use a template with a different page layout.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. Even a "no, that's not possible" is useful, as it stops the constant searching.