Hi all,
I've got an issue where some issues take over an hour to be indexed. You can view them immediately by using the URL but if you do a search they do not appear (this obviously affects our greenhopper boards too due to them being based on filters).
The main problem is that it's utterly sparadic, doesn't affect a specific user or issue type - it seems to be completely random.
Executing a background index does not solve the problem but a full (locked out) index does. If you leave it a couple of hours they will naturually appear - other users can raise issues in this time period and they will be indexed with no problem.
Our WebSys team have looked at the logs and have give me this entry - none of us know what it means so I'm hoping someone can help out?
catalina.out:2013-07-03 17:56:35,041 localhost-startStop-1 WARN [manager.issue.fields.ManagedFieldConfigurationRestorerImpl] Field 'Epic Status': Option on index '0' was 'New' but we expected to be 'To Do'
It appears to be related to the statuses of epics but I can't see how that's having an affect?