In the settings of the Chart Macro I can't set the chart type. This option is not available.
Is this a bug or is there a solution ?
Thanks
Generally, it works fine, so it is likely specific problem with your installation. Without more details like what version of Confluence and the plugin you are using, it is hard to say. You can open a support issue with Atlassian to get it resolved.
Hi Bob,
thanks for your answer. As soon as I have a new test machine, I'm going to disable all plugins and test it again
you're are right. It were the Page Information Tool and the numbered headings Plugins.What surprises me that the UPM has shown no update for the numbered Headings plugin. But now I know that I prefer to double check the version level;)
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.