Hi,
The part CSS - PDF Stylesheet in page Advanced PDF Export Customisations hasn't been displaying today, see the picture below. So I don't know how to do step 3. Could you help to take a look at it?
2016-01-20_15-03-51.png
Thank you.
Cheers
Lisa
If you weren't able to get the appropriate information, I have it here:
.noprint { display: none ; }
I think the issue is that the script running on the page to pretty up the code is slow and they use a ton of them.
Thank you so much.
However, it doesn't work from my side. I'm not sure which step goes wrong.
Okay, I might be able to help with that, given some time.
Can you include the code you used in the "No print user macro," can you include the storage format of the page you're exporting, can you show me where you pasted the CSS I provided earlier, and can you walk me through what you're doing on your page and how you're exporting it? I'd love to help but this is a bit of a work to get up and running and we need to check all the configurations.
Here are my steps for macro setting:
And then, I exported the specific page including NoPrint macro from Page tool and Space tool. Unfortunately, both of them didn't work.
exportfromPage.png exportfromSpace.png
Could you help check it?
Thanks a million.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.