How to I change the Stash Application URL from localhost to our company URL?
Currently when I go into an issue in JIRA and click on the source tab I see this message:
Server Stash requires authentication. Login & Approve to view source.
The word Stash is highlighted with this link: http://localhost:7990/
The words Login & Approve are highlighted with this link: http://jira.inforcetechnologies.com/plugins/servlet/applinks/oauth/login-dance/authorize?applicationLinkID=90014d93-ba54-3903-8f59-ba682af9137f&redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjira.inforcetechnologies.com%2Fbrowse%2FMSA-1351%3Fpage%3Dcom.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin%253Afisheye-issuepanel%23issue-tabs
I want localhost to be jira.inforcetechnologies.com
Within Stash admin I've changed the Server Settings Base URL to http://jira.inforcetechnologies.com which didn't seem to help. I think I need to change the Application URL and not the Base URL.
I was able to set my company url by going into JIRA > Add-ons > Application Links > Stash > Configure > Change the Display URL and click Update. I kept trying to find this change in Stash Admin but it was actually in JIRA admin.
hi jeff
you may find thisone helpful
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/191292/stash-home-button-points-to-internal-ip-address
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.