Hi everybody!
I have 2 questions about JIRA.
Now I'm using an Evaluation License for Jira and I'm developing it to try if it could be the good choice for the office where I work.
In this weeks, I have defined my workflow, I have create the users, I have created few issue, I have created few custom fields and more other things.
1. If I will buy JIRA License, what will be happen? I receive another license to put in my JIRA version that I have installed, or I have to download a new version of Jira with the License that I've paid? (I'm using Jira downloaded on my pc, not the on-demand version)
2. If I would to buy and to download the lastest version of JIRA, how can I put the issue, the workflow, the custom fileds and all the things that I've created, from the old to the new version?? (Is it OK if I connect my db in MySQL from the old version, to the new?? Or will I lost few data??)
Regards,
Marco