Hello,
I am attempting to run a report using the reporting plugin to get a page count in all the spaces that we have in our instance of Confluence. The report is not running as I want or not at all. Here is the code I am using, I just do not see where it is going wrong:
{report-block}
@{space-reporter:space=@all}
{space-reporter}
{report-header}h2. Space page Counts{report-header}
{report-body}
*Number of pages in Space:*{report-info:space:all pages > collection:size}
----
{report-body}
{report-empty}
_Nothing to report_
----
{report-empty}
{report-block}
I get the following error when I attempt to save the page:
| |
Error formatting macro: report-block: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/confluence/spaces/SpacesQuery
This is not currently in the context of a report.
This is not currently in the context of a report.
This is not currently in the context of a report.
This is not currently in the context of a report.
|
Not sure what the issue is, any help? Thanks!