Sounds like a code change in the core of Confluence to me.
really? I have no idea how it has happened! I just went in to it this morning and it was like it - but only for me, not other users........
I'm sorry, I hit enter far too fast on that one. It is also possible to do it with a Theme, but those apply at a space level (or globally). Can you check if you are looking at the same space as other users? Also, is there a chance of screenshots?
Its only me that has the issue. my team mates are still seeing it at the side.
this is my view:
Mine.png
and this is my team mates:
Team mates.png.jpg
Interesting. That looks like broken css so there's a quick test - clear the browser cache and restart the browser - does that help? The other thing I notice is that the sidebar on/off switch is missing from your screen (to the right of "group centre"), that makes me suspect it is related to that - maybe your sidebar has been turned off, but the system has a problem where it's not hiding it correctly. So, the other test is to ask one of your colleagues to turn their sidebar off and see if they have the problem.
Hey Sandie,Apart from what Nic already suggested, I recall a similar issue which also only occured on one workstation; It was related to Internet Explorer's compatibility view, which was (unintentionally) enabled at that point.Please check if you see the "torn sheet of paper" icon at the very right of your addressbar as stated in this picture:help-menu-ie-compatibility-mode.png
If it's enabled, just disabled it and see if it's better.Hope that helps!Regards,Philipp
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.